To get the most from the site we recommend that you:
1. Sign up as a member… it’s free
2. Once you have signed up, you will be a member of the Global Health Network community and have access to a range of resources and activities
3. Please click on the 'Articles' tab for the latest articles in Global Health and Social Science
5. If you have any suggestions to improve the site please feel free to email the coordinator via our contact page here.
6. You can take an e-learning course to enhance your research knowledge.
7. You can also register within the site to develop a Professional Membership Scheme profile. This will give you an opportunity to document your ongoing career development and generate a CV