To get the most from the site we recommend that you:
- Sign up as a member… it’s free.
- Once you have signed up, you will be a member of the Global Health Network community and have access to a range of resources and activities.
- Please click on the 'Articles' tab for the latest articles in Global Health and Social Science.
- If you want to join a discussion, or create your own, please click on the Community tabs, then Groups.
- If you have any suggestions to improve the site please feel free to email the coordinator via our contact page here.
- You can take an e-learning course to enhance your research knowledge.
- You can also register within the site to develop a Professional Membership Scheme profile. This will give you an opportunity to document your ongoing career development and generate a CV.